Red Advent Candle Plain (Each)
Availability: Out of stock.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Buy Red Advent Candle Plain (Each) and White Advent Candle Plain (Each) together!
15" x 1 1/8" - Column
Please note: these candles are sold individually and not as a pack.
The bright and clear focus for personal, family, school or church Advent devotions.
Celebrate the Advent promise every Sunday all the way to Christmas. Let the stillness of each candleís warming glow provide a centrepiece for you to share the Christmas story in a church service, school assembly or with family meals or prayers.
Crafted in the fine 160 year tradition of Charles Farris, maker of English church candles by Royal appointment.
Seven Advent Candle tips to make your Advent memorable and safe:
1. Ensure your candle is firmly upright and the holder is on a stable surface.
2. Ensure the wick is upright and in line with the candle. If needed, trim to about 1/2" (1 centimetre).
3. Use a taper to light the candle exposing the full wick to the taper flame.
4. To relight, ensure the wax pool is clear of debris. Donít move the wick from its old shape.
5. Extinguish the candle with a snuffer. Donít damage the wick or the lip of the wax pool.
6. Keep at least 2' (60 centimetres) of head-space above the flame and any surface or material.
7. NEVER LEAVE BURNING CANDLES UNATTENDED.
Red Advent Candle Plain (Each) is published by Charles Farris and is our 9616th best seller. The ISBN for Red Advent Candle Plain (Each) is AC-06R.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Advent Candles department
|Page last updated||23rd December 2010|