Real Marriage Paperback
The Truth about Sex, Friendship, and Life Together
by Grace Driscoll; Mark Driscoll;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.50 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
While a wonderful wedding day is important, it’s the last day of marriage that really counts. Will the last day of your marriage come prematurely through divorce? Will it be filled with regrets as you sit at the funeral of your spouse? Or, by God’s grace, will the last day be a day to rejoice in the life you lived together?
Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, want you to finish well on the last day. From the importance of date nights to answers to the most tricky “can we do that?” sex questions, they share practical help and hope with people just like them — who entered marriage a complete mess — or who are planning to be married someday and want to avoid some sticky pitfalls.
Together Pastor Mark and Grace tackle the tough issues, such as:
- Why being your spouse’s best friend changes everything and how to achieve it.
- Pornography and sexual sin inside and outside of marriage.
- Submission and respect – marriage’s most misunderstood tenets and what they should really look like.
- Honouring your spouse emotionally, technologically and financially.
- What the Bible says about masturbation and oral sex.
- The “Can we do that?” questions you’re too embarrassed to ask your pastor.
- How to deal with intimacy issues and create the joyful and fun sex life God intended you to have.
- What type of man or woman are you? What type of lover are you? And what type of marriage do you have?
Real Marriage by Grace Driscoll; Mark Driscoll was published by Thomas Nelson in January 2013 and is our 15625th best seller. The ISBN for Real Marriage is 9781400205387.
Reviews of Real Marriage
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Take a peek at some articles related to Real Marriage.
|Will You Join the Mark Driscoll Club?
Posted: Sunday, March 31st
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Real Marriage.
Details for Real Marriage
|Page last updated||9th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Grace Driscoll; Mark Driscoll|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (January 2013)|
|Number of Pages||272|