The Prophet's Handbook Paperback
A guide to propehcy and its operation
by Paula Price;
0Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.49 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Prophet's Handbook
Full Product Description
• Discover how God awakens, calls, grooms, and produces excellent prophets
• See how prophets differ from psychics and how prophecy exceeds divination
• Get answers to the most common prophetic questions that people ask
• Recognize budding prophets in the church and train, regulate, and use
• Discover the best prophetic interactions and development for prophets in
your own church.
Don’t let lack of knowledge keep you from utilizing one of God’s extraordinary
gifts to the church today.
The Prophet's Handbook by Paula Price was published by Whitaker House in July 2008 and is our 24204th best seller. The ISBN for The Prophet's Handbook is 9781603740197.
Reviews of The Prophet's Handbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Prophet's Handbook.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for The Prophet's Handbook
|Page last updated||12th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Paula Price|
|Publisher||Whitaker House (July 2008)|
|Number of Pages||398|