Prepare! 2016-2017 Paperback
An Ecumenical Music & Worship Planner
by David L Bone;
Out of stock
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
With hymns matched to your denomination, Prepare! is your one-stop resource for preparing your Church's services.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £14.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, the 2016-2017 edition of Prepare! is lectionary based and places at your fingertips:
- Calendar format that helps you plan the entire choir year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to 16 hymnals from at least 7 different denominations, including: Africana Hymnal, The Baptist Hymnal, The Chalice Hymnal (Disciples of Christ), The Faith We Sing, Glory to God: The Presbyterian Hymnal, The Hymnal 1982(Episcopal), Hymns for the Family of God, Lutheran Book of Worship, The Presbyterian Hymnal, The New Century Hymnal (United Church of Christ), Renew! Songs and Hymns for Blended Worship, Songs for Praise and Worship Singalong Edition, The United Methodist Hymnal, Voices United, Worship & Song, and Worship III (Roman Catholic).
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings, using the Common English Bible translation.
- Reproducible worship planning forms.Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.
Prepare! 2016-2017 by David L Bone was published by Abingdon Press in April 2016 and is our 65250th best seller. The ISBN for Prepare! 2016-2017 is 9781501810992.
Reviews of Prepare! 2016-2017
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Prepare! 2016-2017.
Details for Prepare! 2016-2017
|Author / Artist||David L Bone|
|Book Format||Spiral bound|
|Publisher||Abingdon Press (April 2016)|
|Number of Pages||144|
|Page last updated||16th September 2017|