Praying for Girls Paperback
Asking God for the Things They Need Most
by Teri Lynne Underwood;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 3 days
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Collected with wisdom and insight, these prayers for girls focus on all the areas of growing up that can be difficult.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.42 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Praying for Girls
Full Product Description
- Want to pray for your daughter with assurance and confidence?
- Praying for Girls focuses on every area of growing up
- Perfect for giving you the words to pray for your duaghter
Do you feel uncertain about what or how to pray for your daughter? You're not alone! Praying for our daughters can seem overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. This easy-to-use book features 200 Scripture-based prayers that cover key areas of every girl's life:
- Her identity--finding her security and strength in God's love and acceptance
- Her heart--pursuing a life of purity and devotion to the Lord
- Her mind--committing to growing in wisdom and discernment regardless of her circumstances
- Her relationships--developing skills and attitudes to foster healthy relationships
- Her purpose--trusting God with her life, gifts, and passions
With simple ideas to nurture your daughter's faith from toddler through teen, this encouraging book will equip you to pray with more confidence and power.
Praying for Girls by Teri Lynne Underwood was published by Baker Publishing Group in September 2017 and is our 12104th best seller. The ISBN for Praying for Girls is 9780764219603.
Reviews of Praying for Girls
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Praying for Girls.
Details for Praying for Girls
|Author / Artist||Teri Lynne Underwood|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Baker Publishing Group (September 2017)|
|Number of Pages||176|
|Page last updated||21st March 2018|