Show your spirit of light, hope and peace in Christ's coming and return.
Easily finds a place in your home, church, school or workplace with a charming and unmistakable reminder of the meaning of Christ's coming.
Light the candle as a focus for your personal devotions, or as the centrepiece of class or family meals and prayers. Let the stillness of its warming glow provide an opening for you to tell the Christmas story to the children.
Unmistakable dove of peace image in gold lining on a sturdy glass sleeve enclosing the rich, unscented white candle. Ideal gift to carry your wishes for Christmas and the year ahead, or for personal use through Advent, Christmas and the New Year.
Size (approx, when wrapped): 4inches tall, 2.5 inches diameter (10cm x 6.5cm).
A quality item in the fine 160 year tradition of Charles Farris, maker of English candles by Royal Appointment.
Seven Advent Candle tips to make your Advent memorable and safe:
1. Ensure your candle is firmly upright and the holder is on a stable surface.
2. Ensure the wick is upright and in line with the candle. If needed, trim to about 1/2" (1 centimetre).
3. Use a taper to light the candle exposing the full wick to the taper flame.
4. To relight, ensure the wax pool is clear of debris. Don?t move the wick from its old shape.
5. Extinguish the candle with a snuffer. Don?t damage the wick or the lip of the wax pool.
6. Keep at least 2' (60 centimetres) of head-space above the flame and any surface or material.
7. NEVER LEAVE BURNING CANDLES UNATTENDED.
Peace Candle In Glass - Single is published by Charles Farris and is our 2288th best seller. The ISBN for Peace Candle In Glass - Single is PEACE01.