Paul and His Friends in Leadership Paperback
How They Changed the World
by Paul W. Barnett;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 27 February?
Order within 71 hours and 12 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 27 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
A look at the world-changing leadership of the apostle Paul, this book is a thoughtful and applicable study for leaders.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.85 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Paul and His Friends in Leadership
Full Product Description
- Looking for Bible-inspired leadership?
- This practical look at the apostle Paul is ideal for growing in healthy, faith-built leadership
- You'll discover a thoughtful, and practical leadership method that changed the world
This novel approach, by an expert in the New Testament, will encourage us to reflect on leadership in the church today and will help us to see how significant authentic relationships are to our contemporary mission.
Paul and His Friends in Leadership by Paul W. Barnett was published by BRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship) in October 2017 and is our 2678th best seller. The ISBN for Paul and His Friends in Leadership is 9780857465443.
Reviews of Paul and His Friends in Leadership
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Paul and His Friends in Leadership.
Paul's life: a sketch
Paul's calling, his mission and his churches
Paul's mission to Cyprus and Galatia (AD47 - 48)
- Barnabas, missionary leader
- Silvanus, missionary and translator
- Timothy, Paul's leading fellow worker
- Luke, beloved physician and author
- Priscilla and Aquila, merchants
- Stephanas, servant of the saints
- Gaius, host of the church in Corinth
- Apollos, passionate preacher
- Erastus, high-ranking city official
- Titus (part 1), Paul's ambassador
- Epaphras, evangelist
- Philemon, house-church leader
- Onesimus, runaway slave
- John Mark, author
- The Asiarchs of Ephesus, leading citizens
- Phoebe, patroness in Cenchreae
- Aristarchus, travel companion
- Andronicus and Junia, Paul's kin
- Rufus, 'chosen in the Lord'
- Epaphroditus, carer
- Euodia and Syntyche, fellow workers
- Titus (part 2), evangelist in Crete
- Onesiphorus, earnest friend
The significance of Paul's mission friends
Details for Paul and His Friends in Leadership
|Author / Artist||Paul W. Barnett|
|Publisher||BRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship) (October 2017)|
|Number of Pages||160|
|Page last updated||13th September 2017|