On the Way 3-9's Book 2
Prayer, The Christmas Story and The Miracles of Jesus
by Trevor Blundell
Availability: In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £1.29 when you buy On the Way 3-9's Book 2 and On the Way : Book 3 (for 3-9s) together!
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want children to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic! TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs of your church and most importantly the needs of the children you teach. You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success.
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds and seven to nine year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith in 14 books.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy. It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
In book 2 for 3-9s lessons include Prayer, the Christmas Story and Miracles of Jesus
On the Way 3-9's Book 2 by Trevor Blundell was published by Christian Focus Publications in October 1997 and is our 8834th best seller. The ISBN for On the Way 3-9's Book 2 is 9781857923193.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Christmas Resources For Churches department
|Page last updated||24th October 2009|
|Author / Artist||Trevor Blundell|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (October 1997)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 3 years up to 9 years|
|Number of Pages||96|