None Like Him Paperback
10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)
by Jen Wilkin;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 20 March?
Order within 16 hours and 13 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 20 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Trying to understand the enormity of God is near impossible, but for Jen Wilkin it brings freedom in knowing God's power.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
None Like Him
Full Product Description
- Want to understand how very different God is from our ideas of him?
- This book shows how God is completely unlike us, and why that is a good thing
- You'll be left with a sense of freedom in Christ, and a renewed appreciation
And that's a good thing.
Our limitations are by design. We were never meant to be God. But at the root of every sin is our rebellious desire to possess attributes that belong to God alone.
Calling us to embrace our limits as a means of glorifying God's limitless power, Jen Wilkin invites us to celebrate the freedom that comes when we rest in letting God be God.
This exploration of ten ways God is different from us aims to remind us of why our limits are a good thing in light of God's limitlessness--helping us experience the freedom that comes from letting God be God.
None Like Him by Jen Wilkin was published by Crossway in April 2016 and is our 4588th best seller. The ISBN for None Like Him is 9781433549830.
Reviews of None Like Him
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about None Like Him.
01. Infinite - The God of No Limits
02. Incomprehensible - The God of Infinite Mystery
03. Self-Existent - The God of Infinite Creativity
04. Self-Sufficient - The God of Infinite Provision
05. Eternal - The God of Infinite Days
06. Immutable - The God of Infinite Sameness
07. Omnipresent - The God of Infinite Place
08. Omniscient - The God of Infinite Knowledge
09. Omnipotent - The God of Infinite Power
10. Sovereign - The God of Infinite Rule
Conclusion: Fearful and Wonderful
Details for None Like Him
|Author / Artist||Jen Wilkin|
|Publisher||Crossway (April 2016)|
|Number of Pages||176|
|Page last updated||30th January 2018|