NLT One Year Bible: Compact Hardback
Arranged in 365 Daily Readings, New Living Translation
by New Living Tran. / Cloth / Full Colo;
0In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 25 October?
Order within 49 hours and 14 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 25 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NLT One Year Bible: Compact
Full Product Description
- Convenience: No other “through the Bible” plan presents the entire Bible in such a user-friendly format.
- New Living Translation: The living language and precise scholarship of the New Living Translation will help you gain life-changing insights during your daily readings.
- Unique Design: Each 15-minute daily reading includes a portion from the Old Testament, the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. The simple, attractive layout makes it easy to use.
- Highlighted Scriptures: Each day’s reading contains a highlighted passage to help focus on a key verse every day.
- Variety of Applications: The One Year Bible is ideal for personal devotions and instructional reading. It is also perfect for family Bible reading with children of all ages.
Begin your unforgettable journey today!
Take the first step by reading The One Year Bible from cover to cover and see how God’s Word comes alive in your life.
You’ll never be the same.
NLT One Year Bible: Compact was published by Tyndale House Publishers in February 2007 and is our 2272nd best seller. The ISBN for NLT One Year Bible: Compact is 9781414302539.
Reviews of NLT One Year Bible: Compact
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NLT One Year Bible: Compact.
Does this Bible have the date written at the top of each page?
Yes, this edition has the date included at the top of the page.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
Details for NLT One Year Bible: Compact
|Page last updated||7th October 2016|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (February 2007)|
|Number of Pages||1396|