NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size Paperback
NLT - Personal Size
by Stephen Arterburn, David Stoop;
Out of stock
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Made to help those suffering come back from the brink, the NLT Recovery Bible works with the 12 Step Programme to heal broken lives.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £16.50 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size
Full Product Description
The Life Recovery Bible is today's #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model. It was created by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead readers to the source of true healing--God himself.
- New Living Translation
- Recovery Notes--Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals--A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals--Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery Profiles--Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery Reflections--Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery Themes--Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user's guide, and a 12-step comparison chart
- 7-point text
- 6-point notes
- Double-column format
NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size by Stephen Arterburn, David Stoop was published by Tyndale House Publishers in March 2007 and is our 11901st best seller. The ISBN for NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size is 9781414316260.
Reviews of NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size.
Samples of this Book
Details for NLT Life Recovery Bible Personal Size
|Author / Artist||Stephen Arterburn, David Stoop|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (March 2007)|
|Number of Pages||1760|
|Page last updated||31st January 2017|