NLT Life Recovery Bible: Paperback
by David Stoop
Availability: Stock Available.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.11 when you buy NLT Life Recovery Bible: Paperback and Life Recovery Workbook The Pb together!
The Life Recovery Bible is today's #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model. It was created by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed., to lead readers to the source of true healing--God himself.
• New Living Translation
9 point text with 8 point notes print size
Double column giving shorter, easy to follow lines
• Recovery Notes: Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
• Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
• Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
• Recovery Profiles: Key Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
• Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
• Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
• Book histories
• Topical index
• Devotional index
• Book introductions
• User's guide
• New 12-step comparison chart
• Dimensions (inches): 9 1/16 x 6 1/2 x 1 5/8
NLT Life Recovery Bible: Paperback by David Stoop was published by Tyndale House Publishers in August 2006 and is our 9229th best seller. The ISBN for NLT Life Recovery Bible: Paperback is 9781414309613.
|Page last updated||22nd May 2012|
|Author / Artist||David Stoop|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (August 2006)|
|Number of Pages||1760|