NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition Paperback
Beautiful. Trustworthy. Today.
by Thomas Nelson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Want a bible with the features of a study Bible, but in an affordable binding? This NKJV in paperback might just be what you want.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition
Full Product Description
Wouldn't it be great if there was a Bible that was affordable, easy-to-share, and had enough study content and helpful features to help those who are new to Scripture navigate its pages easily? The NKJV Outreach Bible, Study Edition meets those needs, making it the perfect study Bible for outreach and discipleship settings alike. With the full text of the trusted and best-selling New King James Version, this Bible offers new believers and seekers the features and study helps they need to gain a better understanding of God's Word.
- Complete text of the New King James Version
- More than 350 in-text articles covering Christian teachings, practical application, cultural insights, and more
- Over 40 charts outlining key aspects of Scripture and Christian theology
- Book introductions and outlines
- A Visual Survey of the Bible
- A New Believer's Guide to Scripture and the Christian Faith
- Expanded Table of Contents showing sections of Scripture
- Getting to Know God plan of salvation
- Miracles and Parables of Jesus
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Teachings and Illustrations of Christ
- Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Christ
- Between the Testaments article
- Prayers of the Bible
- Easy-to-use Dictionary-Concordance
- Readable 8-point type
NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition by Thomas Nelson was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers in July 2017 and is our 2328th best seller. The ISBN for NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition is 9780718096014.
Reviews of NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition.
Details for NKJV, Outreach Bible, Study Edition
|Page last updated||9th August 2017|
|Author / Artist||Thomas Nelson|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson Publishers (July 2017)|
|Number of Pages||1504|