NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover Hardback
Real Faith for Real Life
by Thomas Nelson Publishers;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £17.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover
Full Product Description
- Book Introductions provide you the who, what, when, where, and why of each Bible book
- Character Profiles give you the inside info about specific people who stood a head above the rest to change their world
- World App and Life App articles help you examine real-world issues from a biblical perspective
- What?s It Mean? notes serve up bite-sized explanations of specific words or phrases you read that might not be as obvious today as they were in Bible times
- God?s Promises articles focus on the hundreds of reasons in Scripture that you can always count on Him
- More than 250 Make It Real articles help you apply what you?re reading to your own life
- Three different Bible-Reading Plans provide you with a road map to reading God?s Word
- The Quick-Reference Finder is the place to turn when you need to find God?s answers to your questions
It?s all here?truth, inspiration, bottom-line actual reality. Discover it for yourself!
NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover by Thomas Nelson Publishers was published by Thomas Nelson in June 2012 and is our 5788th best seller. The ISBN for NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover is 9781401674731.
Reviews of NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Take a peek at some articles related to NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover.
|Get Extreme with God's Word
Posted: Thursday, April 25th
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover.
If you like this you may also like...
See Inside the NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover
Details for NKJV Extreme Teen Study Bible: Hardcover
|Page last updated||19th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Thomas Nelson Publishers|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (June 2012)|
|Number of Pages||1792|