NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Large Print
Availability: Out of stock.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.22 when you buy NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Large Print and NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback together!
The Life Application Study Bible is today's Number 1 selling study Bible because it helps people see how the Scriptures are relevant to today's issues. This edition of the Life Application Study Bible lets you enjoy the best-selling Life Application features with the popular New International Version.
The most extensive resource Bible in the world is also the first Bible specifically designed to help you apply what you read to everyday life.
The Bible is a life-changing book. But how can something from the ancient world apply to life at the dawn of the twenty-first century - to personal relationships, family life, the working environment, self-image, and complex moral issues?
The Life Application Study Bible bridges the gap. Nearly 100 contributors and scholars (many with pastoral experience) from a variety of denominations, helped to prepare the notes, profiles, charts, maps, index, and other helps which make this volume go way beyond ordinary study Bibles.
The New International Version is the world's most popular contemporary English translation of the Bible, ideal for all ages.
If you've ever read the Bible and then frankly asked the question, "So what? How do I apply this?" the Life Application Study Bible is for you.
• Popular New International Version text
• Application Notes - Over 10,000 life application notes help you understand the meaning of the Bible and apply its truth to your life
• Personality Profiles - A unique feature, giving observations on the strengths and weaknesses of over 100 key people in the Bible
• Book Introductions - These focus on the main themes of each book in the Bible, to highlight its relevance to today. Including outlines, timelines, and other key facts
• Thematic Index - Over 1,700 entries increase the usefulness of this Bible by pointing you to specific notes, charts, maps and profiles that are relevant to contemporary issues
• Maps and Charts - Now at last you can visualize where people and places are without having to refer to a separate atlas or map section. Over 200 maps are included on the pages where you need them. And over 250 charts make it easier to understand key points in the Bible text
• Cross References - References in the margin point to other scriptures relevant to the passage being read
• Harmony of the Gospels - 250 key events in the life of Jesus give a broadly chronological picture of Jesus' ministry. Each event is cross-referenced to a special heading in the gospels text
• Daily reading plan
• Large, easy-to-read type
• Font Size: 11 point
A portion of the retail price of every NIV Bible bought will be provided to the International Bible Society to help spread the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world.
NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Large Print was published by Kingsway in January 1999 and is our 4014th best seller. The ISBN for NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Large Print is 9780842348959.
Q: Can you please tell me the font type and size of the about study bible?
A: The NIV Life Application Study Bible: Hardback, Large Print has a font size of 11 point with an easy-to-read print type.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Study Bibles department under Large Print NIV Study Bibles
- Life Application Study Bibles department under Life Application NIV
- Large Print Bibles department under Life Application NIV
- Life Application Bibles department under NIV Life Application Bible
- NIV Life Application Study Bible department
- Study Bibles department under NIV Study Bibles
|Page last updated||21st August 2012|
|Publisher||Kingsway (January 1999)|
|Edition||large type edition|
|Number of Pages||3008|