NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover Hardback
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Thursday 22 February?
Order within 12 hours and 12 minutes for delivery on Thursday 22 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £10.19 Free Delivery
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
With large text and illustrations, this Bible is a friendly first Bible for children new to either reading or Christianity.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.19 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover
Full Product Description
Ready for your first "real" Bible? Great! You'll love how you can read this Bible all by yourself.
The print is easy to read and The Beginner's Bible(R)art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.
- Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
- Complete text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible-written for kids just like you!
- Large print is easy to read.
- 20 full-color pages of The Beginner's Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
- 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
- Dictionary of key Bible words will help you when you come to a word you don't know.
- Reading plan of 150 famous Bible stories will give you a great overview of God's Word.
- Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover by Zondervan was published by Zonderkidz in October 2016 and is our 5054th best seller. The ISBN for NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover is 9780310757016.
Reviews of NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover.
Details for NIrV The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover
|Author / Artist||Zondervan|
|Publisher||Zonderkidz (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||2048|
|Page last updated||20th February 2018|