Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover Hardback
A Bird's Eye View
Bright and filled with new illustrations, this Beginner's Bible is filled with life and wisdom to last the years.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £14.79 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover
Full Product Description
Ready for your first "real" Bible? Great! You'll love how you can read this Bible all by yourself. The print is easy to read and The Beginner's Bible art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.
- Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
- Complete text of the New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible--written for kids just like you!
- Large print is easy to read.
- 20 full-color pages of The Beginner's Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
- 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
- Dictionary of key Bible words will help you when you come to a word you don't know.
- Reading plan of 150 famous Bible stories will give you a great overview of God's Word.
- Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover was published by Zondervan in April 2017 and is our 56509th best seller. The ISBN for Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover is 9780310761549.
Reviews of Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover.
HI Are you able to tell me what will be different about the beginner's Bible that will be released in April 2017 ISBN 97803107 61549 compared with ISBN 97803107 88525 which is currently available. I note that there are fewer pages in the newer edition. Can you please give me any more information?
Details for Nirv Beginner's Bible Holy Bible, Hardcover
|Page last updated||22nd April 2017|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 2017)|
|Number of Pages||1152|