Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary Paperback
by Katherine Harris;
A Bird's Eye View
Enhance your Bible study with this comprehensive, yet practical and easy-to-use dictionary ideal for students and teachers
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.56 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary
Full Product Description
• Ideal for students, Bible teachers, and laypeople
The Bible was written for people to read, ponder and understand. The message of God’s love for humans transcends time, culture and language. Nevertheless, readers of the Bible are often left with questions.
The names sound strange to our ears, the geography is often unfamiliar, and we ask, “Who was this person? Is he mentioned somewhere else in the Bible?” “When did this happen?” “Where did it happen?” “Is this a real city?”
Nelson’s Foundational Bible Dictionary seeks to answer questions like these and many more.
• Every person mentioned in the Bible with biblical references and biographical information
• All animals and minerals mentioned in the Bible with definitions
• Modern equivalents of ancient geographical names
• Key theological terms with their various meanings and interpretations
• Common household items and occupations with cultural and historical information about life in ancient times
Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary by Katherine Harris was published by Thomas Nelson in June 2014 and is our 38179th best seller. The ISBN for Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary is 9780718013967.
Reviews of Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary.
Details for Nelson's Foundational Bible Dictionary
|Page last updated||21st September 2016|
|Author / Artist||Katherine Harris|
|Items in Pack||12|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (June 2014)|