Missional Motherhood Paperback
The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God
by Gloria Furman;
A Bird's Eye View
Missional Motherhood is more than just being a "Mum", it's a calling and a mission from God to share His love every day.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.72 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
But there is eternal value in even the most mundane moments if the great commission informs how we're thinking about all of life, including what it means to be a mom.
Missional motherhood in the story of the Bible and drawing out key implications for moms today, Gloria Furman helps women live out God's story of redemption in their daily lives as they nurture their children and joyfully share the message of the gospel with those around them.
Missional Motherhood by Gloria Furman was published by Crossway in May 2016 and is our 4982nd best seller. The ISBN for Missional Motherhood is 9781433552274.
Reviews of Missional Motherhood
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Missional Motherhood.
Introduction: What is this Book All About
Part One: Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God - Nurturing Life in the Face of Death
1. Mother is a Verb Too
2. Expectations of Our Saviour: A Quick Overview of the Old Testament
3. Motherhood is Born: From Creation to Father Abraham
4. The God Who Delivers: From Egypt to the Promised Land
5. Finally, Settling Down: From Comfort to Captivity
6. Mission Rebooted: From Exile to Return to Kingdom
Part Two: The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood - Go, Therefore, and Mother Disciples
7. Christ, the Creator of Motherhood
8. Christ, the Redeemer of Motherhood
9. Christ, Every Mother's Prophet
10. Christ, Every Mother's Priest
11. Christ, Every Mother's King
12. Christ, the Resurrection Life for Mothers
Conclusion: Missional Motherhood is About a Man
Details for Missional Motherhood
|Page last updated||1st May 2017|
|Author / Artist||Gloria Furman|
|Publisher||Crossway (May 2016)|
|Number of Pages||224|