Message Canvas Bible
by Eugene H Peterson;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Wednesday 25 October?
Order within 5 hours and 6 minutes for delivery on Wednesday 25 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £27.50 Free Delivery
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Never before has The Message Bible before reflected so elegantly the beauty of what is found inside. A treasure to keep close for years to come.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £27.50 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Message Canvas Bible
Full Product Description
- Want a Bible which reflects the sheer beauty of God's word?
- The Message Canvas Bible mixes wide margins for notes and colouring illustration
- The perfect Bible for anyone wanting to draw into the heart of the Bible
Colouring and Journaling the Story of God
Center your heart and mind on the story of God with The Canvas Bible as you color nearly 300 hand-drawn illustrations, including 150 hand-lettered Bible verses.
Using The Message's creative language and vivid metaphors, your imagination will be bursting with ideas for crafting, coloring, and drawing. Meditate on the very words of Scripture, and hear God's voice speaking to your heart.
- Make this Bible one of a kind by adding your own beauty and style.
- Fill the extra space with your own illustrations and prayers.
- Immerse yourself in the words of Scripture.
- Decorate this Bible as a gift for someone you love.
- Slow down as you color and enjoy a more relaxed pace.
- Text size point 8
Message Canvas Bible by Eugene H Peterson was published by NavPress in March 2017 and is our 10372nd best seller. The ISBN for Message Canvas Bible is 9781631467202.
Reviews of Message Canvas Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Message Canvas Bible.
Details for Message Canvas Bible
|Author / Artist||Eugene H Peterson|
|Publisher||NavPress (March 2017)|
|Number of Pages||1536|
|Page last updated||21st October 2017|