Made In Heaven Hardback
God Made It First! - 32 Examples from Nature
by Jeff Seto; Ray Comfort;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 5 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.64 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Made In Heaven
Full Product Description
Who would have thought that such 'lowly' creatures as butterflies and beetles, mosquitoes and mussels, wasps and worms could all serve as inspiration for today's top scientists?
Even in the most advanced laboratories, scientists often begin their search for innovation in the natural world, studying God's creation in an effort to understand its complex, proven mechanics of design.
Engineers and inventors have looked to fish, squid and shrimps for such high-tech inventions as body armor, jet propulsion and optical media. We have moths to thank for fueling new discoveries in solar panels. Yet how often has man merely copied God's design and taken all the credit, when He is truly the source of all knowledge and creativity of this world?
How the glow of a cat's eye innovates road reflectors
Naturally sticky inspirations for Velcro©
The human immune system, the gecko's foot, the moth's eye and other natural examples
Join us as we look at a few of the discoveries inspired by God's created world, and imagine what future medicines, innovations and mysteries will be impacted - all based on divine design.
Made In Heaven by Jeff Seto; Ray Comfort was published by New Leaf in December 2012 and is our 30791st best seller. The ISBN for Made In Heaven is 9780890516690.
Reviews of Made In Heaven
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Made In Heaven.
1. Swim Like a Fish: Copying Shark Scales
2. Body Armor of the Future — Strength of Fish Scales
3. Stronger Than Kevlar® — Spider Web Strong
4. Pinecone Fashion Coming Soon to a Mall Near You?
5. Cleaning Like a Lotus Leaf
6. Robosquids and Jet Propulsion
7. Mantis Shrimp Eye Improves Next Wave of Entertainment Technology
8. Butterflies Prevent Counterfeit Currency?
9. Human Eye — A Better Camera Lens
10. Computer Virus Software Looks to Human Immune System
11. The Human Brain Inspires Faster Computer Chips
12. Anti-Lasers Learn from Bird Feathers
13. Decoding the Bombardier Beetle
14. Mosquitos Studied for Painless Needles
15. Listen Like a Fly on a Wall
16. Healing Power of the Body Inspires Self-Healing Materials
17. Humans Give Robotic Design a Hand
18. Mussels with Strong Muscle-Sticking Power
19. Velcro® Imagined in the Woods, Re-imagined in the Lab
20. Wasp Nests and Papermaking
21. Cat Eyes That Save Lives
22. Gecko Feet Help Robots Go Vertical
23. Why Fish are Faster
24. Fins for Fans
25. Termites and Air-Conditioned Buildings
26. Broken Bones, Healing, and the Eiffel Tower
27. Wipers, Eyes, and Controversy
28. Kingfishers Break Sonic Boom for Trains
29. Worms at the Center of Tunnel Safety
30. Moth’s Eye Inspires New Solar Cells
31. The Astonishing Leaf and Power Supplies
32. Mathematics, Sunflowers, and Catching Some Rays
34. A Brave New World – Defining the New Sciences
Samples of this Book
Details for Made In Heaven
|Page last updated||4th April 2017|
|Author / Artist||Jeff Seto; Ray Comfort|
|Publisher||New Leaf (December 2012)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 12 years up to 99 years|
|Number of Pages||79|