Happily ever after. Is it real? Or does it only happen in fairy-tales. This is the question asked by James Stuart Bell in Love Is A Flame.
Many couples can profit from the teachings and theories of marriage counsellors and experts. But nothing can revive or improve a marriage more than shared experiences. Learning from the experiences of ordinary couples who have been through similar scenarios and encountered similar difficulties provides a more 'real' insight in to what it is like to restore the vibrancy of a marriage.
In Love Is A Flame, James Stuart Bell compiles over forty real life stories of optimism and encouragement that prove that change can happen at any stage of a marriage. These stories are entertaining and instructional and each has a brief commentary explaining the stories, and how you can apply them to your own marriage.
The book includes stories from everyday people such as;
- Marsha, who fought pornography and won.
- Emily, who learned that real love overcomes unrealistic expectations.
- Jeff, who went from dissatisfaction and boredom to falling in love all over again.
- Jan, whose marriage was restored despite adultery.
- Bryan, who realized his family, not his career, was his most important responsibility.
Love Is A Flame provides unique, creative solutions and practical help to create a new spark in your marriage and build it into a glowing flame.
Love Is A Flame features a foreword by internationally respected marriage and family life expert Gary Chapman.
Love Is A Flame Pb by James Stuart Bell was published by Bethany House in August 2010. The ISBN for Love Is A Flame Pb is 9780764208072.