Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book Paperback
by Christiano, Joseph;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book
Full Product Description
Chronic pain has become an epidemic, with over 100 million Americans suffering from this debilitating condition on a day-to-day basis. Dr Joseph Christiano shares out of his personal struggle with chronic pain, turning his years of suffering into a message of hope for you to experience a pain-free life.
He shows you:
- Solutions and answers to many common questions associated with chronic pain
- The dangerous side effects of managing your pain with medications
- How to walk though emotional struggles that come with chronic pain, such as fear and doubt
- Remedies and tips from contributing doctors, with expertise ranging from natural healing practices to pain management therapy to neurosurgical procedures
- The possibility of living pain-free through practising blood-type nutrition
Your life was never meant to be a prison defined by chronic pain. Experience freedom and healing today!
Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book by Christiano, Joseph was published by Destiny Image Publishers in September 2014 and is our 45407th best seller. The ISBN for Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book is 9780768403787.
Reviews of Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book.
Details for Living Beyond Your Chronic Pain Paperback Book
|Author / Artist||Christiano, Joseph|
|Publisher||Destiny Image Publishers (September 2014)|
|Number of Pages||352|
|Page last updated||29th January 2016|