Large White Advent Candle with Mother & Child Design - Single
Availability: In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatch
Order within 10 hours and 30 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 21 May when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Buy Large White Advent Candle with Mother & Child Design - Single and Lipped Black Metal Candle Holder - Single together!
12" x 2" White, Thick Column Candle with Roman Numerals. Base sold separately see product WI17A
The design offered here is the one in the centre: (mother & child)
Discover the space-saving alternative to Advent crowns and candles. Let this all in one Advent calendar-candle give new focus to your Advent thoughts and prayers.
Celebrate each December day to Christmas with the daily lighting of this traditional Advent candle. Easily finds a place in your home, church, school or workplace as a charming and unmistakable reminder of the Christmas story.
Light the candle for your personal devotions throughout Advent or as the centrepiece of class or family meals and prayers. Let the stillness of its warming glow provide an opening for you to tell the Christmas story to the children.
Gold calendar lettering and a delightful mother and child design show your candle's origins in the fine 160 year tradition of Charles Farris, maker of English candles by Royal Appointment.
Advent candles make the ideal introduction to the hopes and joys of Christmas.
Seven Advent Candle tips to make your Advent memorable and safe:
1. Ensure your candle is firmly upright and the holder is on a stable surface.
2. Ensure the wick is upright and in line with the candle. If needed, trim to about 1/2" (1 centimetre).
3. Use a taper to light the candle exposing the full wick to the taper flame.
4. To relight, ensure the wax pool is clear of debris. Donít move the wick from its old shape.
5. Extinguish the candle with a snuffer. Donít damage the wick or the lip of the wax pool.
6. Keep at least 2' (60 centimetres) of head-space above the flame and any surface or material.
7. NEVER LEAVE BURNING CANDLES UNATTENDED.
Large White Advent Candle with Mother & Child Design - Single is published by Charles Farris and is our 8988th best seller. The ISBN for Large White Advent Candle with Mother & Child Design - Single is ACW01.
|Page last updated||23rd December 2010|