KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown Leather
by King James Version;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £39.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown
Full Product Description
Creates a new excitement and results in deeper understanding and better retention of God's Word. The "Standard Rainbow Study Bible" adds a new dimension to your Bible study, whether you are a new or more experienced Bible student.
- Makes Scripture easier to understand
- Enriches Bible study and lesson development
- Helps new and less experienced Bible students
- Makes reading the Bible less intimidating
- Eliminates frustrating searches
- Improves focus on individual verses
- Enhances daily Bible reading
- Appeals to all ages
The "Standard Rainbow Study Bible" Features:
- Bold Line(R) system distinguishes all spoken words of God
- At-a-glance introduction and outline for each book
- Maps and illustrations throughout
- Daily Bible reading calendars
- Concordance and subject Guide
- Bookmark with a colour-code key
- Helpful centre cross-references
- 365 popular Bible quotations for memorization
Gold Edge Colour
10 point font size
KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown was published by Standard in January 2012 and is our 22559th best seller. The ISBN for KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown is 9780784733127.
Reviews of KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown.
Is Rainbow Bible reference Bible? Is Rainbow Bible in black colour? Is this bound with flex leather?
The Rainbow Bible is a full study Bible, and is bound in brown bonded leather. It includes reading calendars, maps, illustrations, a concordance and centre cross-references.
Details for KJV Rainbow Study Bible Bonded Leather Brown
|Page last updated||12th October 2016|
|Book Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Publisher||Standard (January 2012)|
|Number of Pages||1591|