KJV New Thompson Study Bible: Burgundy, Hardback
Out of stock
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £10
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
The New Thompson, modified in its layout for easier consultation, will use topics that Dr. Thompson wrote in the margins of his personal Bible.
Insights on specific Bible books are compiled into one-page Bible book introductions. In the New Thompson you will discover:
- About 2000 Life-Related Topics
- 100 Scripture Chain Charts
- Archaeology Notes
- Portraits of Bible People
- Study Aids that give you background information on the Bible and biblical history, a list of fulfilled prophecies concerning Jesus, charts on Bible people and maps.
- Introduction to each Book that focuses on key truths in it.
- Concordance containing about 35,000 entries.
- 12 Maps of the most relevant Bible places.
- 4 Chronological Tables.
KJV New Thompson Study Bible: Burgundy, Hardback is published by Destiny Image and is our 19433rd best seller. The ISBN for KJV New Thompson Study Bible: Burgundy, Hardback is 9783906788401.
Does the KJV Study Bible have Anglicised text?
No, this KJV New Thompson Study Bible does not feature Anglicised text.
Is "KJV New Thompson Study Bible" a large print personal size?
No, this edition (9783906788401) is not a 'large print' publication; the dimensions are 224 x 154 x 37mm, but the 'regular' font size employed does not qualify it as a 'large print' title.
|Page last updated||25th June 2013|