Jesus' Family Tree Hardback
Seeing God's Faithfulness in the Genealogy of Christ
by Rose Publishing;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £19.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Jesus' Family Tree
Full Product Description
Packed with REPRODUCIBLE pages, timelines, family trees, and simple summaries, this incredible reference book gives a fantastic overview of 30 key people in Jesus' ancestry. Perfect for students, pastors, Bible study teachers, and those interested in seeing God's faithfulness throughout the Old and New Testament.
The remarkable heroes and heroines in the ancestry of Jesus teach us a lot about God's faithfulness over the centuries. Each character in Jesus' family tree gives us a glimpse of how God works all things--even the tragedies and missteps--together for good.Enjoy Covering 30 Key People from Jesus' Family Tree!
Looking at the dozens of names listed in Jesus' genealogy (family tree) can be quite overwhelming--and it can be hard to know what's important. Now you can easily dive into the fascinating lives of 30 key people from Jesus' family tree, including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ruth, David and more with this full-color reproducible book.
- See how God fulfilled his promises through the generations--despite the strengths and weaknesses of each individual.
- Deepen your understanding of how Jesus fulfilled Old Testament prophecies regarding the Messiah's ancestry--he was from the family line of David, from the seed of Abraham, from the stem of Jesse, and more.
- Find out fascinating facts, such as why 5 women were mentioned in Jesus' family tree (when they were usually never mentioned).
- Enjoy having quick overviews that will add depth to any study on Jesus Christ and his link to the Old Testament, starting in the Book of Genesis.
- Get incredible charts, maps and time lines showing hundreds of facts at a glance.
Jesus' Family Tree by Rose Publishing was published by Rose Publishing in May 2017 and is our 61098th best seller. The ISBN for Jesus' Family Tree is 9781628620085.
Reviews of Jesus' Family Tree
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Jesus' Family Tree.
Details for Jesus' Family Tree
|Author / Artist||Rose Publishing|
|Publisher||Rose Publishing (May 2017)|
|Number of Pages||192|
|Page last updated||18th November 2017|