James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book
Eight-Session Women's Bible Study for Small Groups
by Beth Moore
Availability: In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatch
Order within 25 hours and 8 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 21 May when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £2.90 when you buy James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book and James : Mercy Triumphs DVD Set together!
James: Mercy Triumphs - Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the 8 video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study. James, Jesus' own brother, started out as a skeptic. See how one glimpse of the resurrected Savior turned an unbeliever into a disciple.
Bible scholars compare James to the prophet Amos. In other ways, James more closely resembles the Book of Proverbs than any other New Testament book. Topics in this study include: joy, hardship, faith, reversal of fortunes for rich and poor, wisdom, gifts from above, single-mindedness, the dangers of the tongue, humility, and prayer. 8 video sessions with 7 weeks of print study.
Beth is introducing a 5-tiered study approach that she has never done before:
• Level 1: Watch the video sessions only.
• Level 2: Watch the video sessions and do the homework each week.
• Level 3: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, and, as you study, write out the entire Book of James.
• Level 4: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, and complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week. This section is written in collaboration with Beth's daughter Melissa.
• Level 5: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week, and memorize the entire Book of James.
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of best-selling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with Jesus Christ.
James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book by Beth Moore was published by Lifeway Christian Resources in November 2011 and is our 1114th best seller. The ISBN for James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book is 9781415871713.
|Page last updated||1st May 2013|
|Author / Artist||Beth Moore|
|Publisher||Lifeway Christian Resources (November 2011)|
|Number of Pages||224|