James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book Paperback
Eight-Session Women's Bible Study for Small Groups
by Beth Moore;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Wednesday 26 July?
Order within 2 hours for delivery on Wednesday 26 July when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book
Full Product Description
James: Mercy Triumphs - Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the 8 video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study. James, Jesus' own brother, started out as a skeptic. See how one glimpse of the resurrected Savior turned an unbeliever into a disciple.
Bible scholars compare James to the prophet Amos. In other ways, James more closely resembles the Book of Proverbs than any other New Testament book. Topics in this study include: joy, hardship, faith, reversal of fortunes for rich and poor, wisdom, gifts from above, single-mindedness, the dangers of the tongue, humility, and prayer. 8 video sessions with 7 weeks of print study.
Beth is introducing a 5-tiered study approach that she has never done before:
• Level 1: Watch the video sessions only.
• Level 2: Watch the video sessions and do the homework each week.
• Level 3: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, and, as you study, write out the entire Book of James.
• Level 4: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, and complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week. This section is written in collaboration with Beth's daughter Melissa.
• Level 5: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week, and memorize the entire Book of James.
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of best-selling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with Jesus Christ.
James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book by Beth Moore was published by Lifeway Christian Resources in November 2011 and is our 8187th best seller. The ISBN for James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book is 9781415871713.
Reviews of James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book.
James by Beth Moore
Samples of this Book
Details for James: Mercy Triumphs, Member Book
|Page last updated||6th January 2016|
|Author / Artist||Beth Moore|
|Publisher||Lifeway Christian Resources (November 2011)|
|Number of Pages||224|