It's Great to Be a Girl! Paperback
A Guide to Your Changing Body
by Dannah Gresh;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.24 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
It's Great to Be a Girl!
Full Product Description
Everywhere your daughter goes, online or in real life, our culture tells her lies about her body.
That's why bestselling author Dannah Gresh has developed this resource that points tween girls like yours to the truth about God's design.
With stories and examples your daughter can relate to, this book takes her to the Bible as her resource, helping her meditate on its message and have fun when she does it.
She'll explore questions such as:
- What if my body is different from everyone else's?
- What does the Bible mean by "Honor God with your body"?
- What about makeup---should I wear it? If so, how much?
- Should I be afraid to grow up?
- What's the big deal with nutrition and exercise?
- Here's solid guidance with biblical grounding that will help your daughter grow spiritually as she's maturing physically.
It's Great to Be a Girl! by Dannah Gresh was published by Harvest House Publishers in April 2015 and is our 9938th best seller. The ISBN for It's Great to Be a Girl! is 9780736960076.
Reviews of It's Great to Be a Girl!
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about It's Great to Be a Girl!.
Details for It's Great to Be a Girl!
|Author / Artist||Dannah Gresh|
|Publisher||Harvest House Publishers (April 2015)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 8 years up to 12 years|
|Number of Pages||144|
|Page last updated||9th November 2017|