Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics Paperback
by Doug Powell;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 8 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.41 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics
Full Product Description
In the Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics, Renaissance man Doug Powell defends the Christian faith in a new key; taking timehonored approaches in apologetics and freshly presenting them for a new generation.
1. What Is Apologetics?
2. The Cosmological Argument for Gods Existence
3. The Teleological Argument for Gods Existence
4. The Axiological Argument for Gods Existence
5. Which God Exists?
6. Where Did the New Testament Come From?
7. Is the New Testament Reliable?
8. ExtraBiblical Evidence for Jesus
9. Is the Old Testament Reliable?
10. The Fulfillment of Prophecy
11. What About Miracles?
12. Was Jesus Raised from Death?
13. Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Is He the Only Way?
14. How can God allow Evil, Pain, and Suffering?
Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics by Doug Powell was published by B & H Publishing Group in December 2008 and is our 45813th best seller. The ISBN for Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics is 9780805494600.
Reviews of Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics.
Details for Holman Quick Source Guide to Christian Apologetics
|Author / Artist||Doug Powell|
|Publisher||B & H Publishing Group (December 2008)|
|Number of Pages||375|
|Page last updated||14th March 2015|