Hfth: Reconciliation Paperback
Restoring Broken Relationships
by June Hunt;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.50 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
- Forgiving someone is not the same as reconciliation.
- Unforgiveness is the root of unresolved conflict.
- Reconciliation is a restored relationship based on restored trust.
Even when there are valid reasons to feel hurt and even when the other person is undeserving, the spirit of reconciliation reflects the heart of God.Find out what you need to know about reconciliation and healing in relationships. It includes--
- Definition Section on Reconciliation, Restoration, and Mediation
Discover the real truth that with God there is no relationship that cannot be restored. Review key definitions and encouraging Bible stories that show God's heart and desire for reconciliation and forgiveness. Covers key Bible stories, such as David, Joseph and his brothers, Abigail, and Jesus."Even though God has set the standard for forgiveness and reconciliation, the reality of conflicts and personal offenses raises questions--questions Ms. Hunt addresses. Is there a difference between forgiveness and reconciliation? Must forgiveness result in reconciliation? The story of Joseph's reconciliation with the brothers who had abused him and sold him as a slave is one of several stories the author recounts to illustrate the grace and mercy required to restore severed relationships."--Dave Barkey, Retired Pastor, Colorado,Team Rose Representative
- Characteristics Section: Keys to Repairing a Broken Relationship
This helpful section answers the fundamental questions: Am I ready for reconciliation? What does reconciliation look like? and Are we required to reconcile all relationships?
- Learn how to spot the 8 characteristics of an alienating heart (pride, faultfinding, avoidance, isolation, hopelessness, etc.) and the 8 characteristics of a heart of reconciliation (humility, forgiveness, self-examination, communication, risk-taking, and more).
- Find out the 9 differences between reconciliation and forgiveness.
- Discover the root causes for a lack of reconciliation along with 20 signs of a hardened heart.
- Steps to Solution Section: How to Mend Broken Relationships and Open the Door to Reconciliation
Gives helpful relationship advice on reconciliation and how to heal broken relationships. Steps to reconciliation include preparing our heart, forgiving others, showing love, reflecting the character of Christ, entering into His peace, and seeking mediation if needed.
Discover how to reconcile and heal broken relationships:
- Get a close up look at the story of the prodigal son and its principles of reconciliation.
- Find out the 4 goals of reconciliation and how to achieve them!
- Examine your own heart with a helpful "heart test"--includes 8 questions to help you reflect on your own heart and actions toward your offender.
- Get answers to key questions, such as--
- Why am I even going through this?
- What do I do if I can't persuade someone with a stubborn heart to reconcile?
- Should I seek reconciliation even when I am still angry?
- What do I do if my effort to bring about reconciliation with someone fails?
This helpful, easy-to-understand minibook will help you prepare your heart to resolve differences and it shows that the road to reconciliation--although difficult--is possible with God.
Hfth: Reconciliation by June Hunt was published by Rose Publishing in May 2017 and is our 47065th best seller. The ISBN for Hfth: Reconciliation is 9781596368897.
Reviews of Hfth: Reconciliation
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Hfth: Reconciliation.
Details for Hfth: Reconciliation
|Page last updated||24th April 2017|
|Author / Artist||June Hunt|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Rose Publishing (May 2017)|