It's Not How You Start--It's How You Finish: A Study Guide to the Most Encouraging Book in the New Testament
by Kathy Stewart;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 8 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £27.08 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
“God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son …” (Hebrews 1:1–2)
“but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD …” (Hebrews 10:12)
In Hebrews: It’s Not How You Start—It’s How You Finish, Dr. Kathy Stewart offers a guide to the most encouraging epistle in the New Testament. Among other things the reader will explore:
• Who was Melchizedek, and what is his significance to the doctrine of Hebrews?
• Who were the Ebionites? Could they have been the original recipients of the epistle?
• What is one possible interpretation of the controversial warning given in Hebrews 6:4–8?
• What is the significance of Jesus now sitting at the right hand of God?
• Perhaps most importantly—how do the doctrinal truths of the book apply to the believer's struggles with everyday trials?
It is hoped that by the conclusion of the book, the reader will not only have grown in their faith but will have a determined resolve to persevere until the end. Because Jesus Christ is better than any created being, that He now serves as our Great High Priest in heaven, and that He has offered Himself as the one final sacrifice for sin, faithful Christians can make it!
Hebrews by Kathy Stewart was published by WestBow Press in May 2013 and is our 60032nd best seller. The ISBN for Hebrews is 9781449793128.
Reviews of Hebrews
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Hebrews.
Details for Hebrews
|Author / Artist||Kathy Stewart|
|Publisher||WestBow Press (May 2013)|
|Number of Pages||172|
|Page last updated||13th December 2017|