The Hallelujah Diet Paperback
by George Malkmus;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £14.26 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Hallelujah Diet
Full Product Description
You will experience new hope for your health as you discover:
• The Biblical foundation of the diet and the power of God's living foods.
• The role modern medicine plays in our society.
• The Hallelujah Diet® in detail, including the importance of eating living and organic foods.
• Incorporating exercise, sunlight, fresh air and clean drinking water into our lives.
• Stress and emotional balance, and the importance of getting adequate rest.
• How to make choices, set goals, and chart the course for success.
This book also includes:
• Comments by doctors attesting to the diet.
• Inspiring testimonies by people who have healed themselves of various diseases, including Cancer, Diabetes, and Depression, among others.
• Recipes, worksheets, journals, recommended reading, and much more.
Stressing the healing power of food and how its proper use restores the body to a natural, healthy state, this book provides life-changing and life-saving information, recipes, and eating plans that have been proven safe and miraculously successful. It encourages a healthy change in eating, promoting exercise, fresh air, pure water, sunshine, and rest.
The Hallelujah Diet by George Malkmus was published by Destiny Image in February 2007 and is our 15423rd best seller. The ISBN for The Hallelujah Diet is 9780768423211.
Reviews of The Hallelujah Diet
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Hallelujah Diet.
Details for The Hallelujah Diet
|Page last updated||11th June 2016|
|Author / Artist||George Malkmus|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Destiny Image (February 2007)|
|Number of Pages||384|