A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek Paperback
by William D. Mounce;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 6 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £20.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek
Full Product Description
Making the leap from the basics of biblical Greek to its real-life application can be a frustrating challenge for students of intermediate Greek. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek was developed to make the transition easier. It takes beginning exegetes from simple to progressively more difficult biblical texts. Students can now learn New Testament Greek the way they would any other language: through a graded program. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek applies an inductive method to learning intermediate Greek grammar.
The book provides:
- a workable introduction to exegesis, word studies, and developing a large vocabulary
- assists the student in preparing for class, allowing classroom time to be put to its most effective use
- Twenty Greek passages are presented in graded order
- Difficult and unfamiliar grammatical constructions are explained
- All words that occur fewer than 20 times in the New Testament are defined
- An "Exegetical Discussion" section helps the exegete gain a deeper understanding of the language.
A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek is the result of ten years of use and refinement by the author in an actual classroom setting.
A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek by William D. Mounce was published by Zondervan in April 1996 and is our 32251st best seller. The ISBN for A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek is 9780310205821.
Reviews of A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek.
Details for A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek
|Page last updated||11th April 2016|
|Author / Artist||William D. Mounce|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 1996)|
|Number of Pages||240|