A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek
by William D. Mounce
Availability: Stock Available.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.22 when you buy A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek and Basics of Biblical Greek Vocabulary Cards together!
This companion to Basics of Biblical Greek and Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics contains annotated readings from the New Testament designed for second-year students of the Greek language.
Making the leap from the basics of biblical Greek to its real-life application can be a frustrating challenge for students of intermediate Greek. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek was developed to make the transition easier. It takes beginning exegetes from simple to progressively more difficult biblical texts. Students can now learn New Testament Greek the way they would any other language: through a graded program. A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek applies an inductive method to learning intermediate Greek grammar.
The book provides:
- a workable introduction to exegesis, word studies, and developing a large vocabulary
- assists the student in preparing for class, allowing classroom time to be put to its most effective use
- Twenty Greek passages are presented in graded order
- Difficult and unfamiliar grammatical constructions are explained
- All words that occur fewer than 20 times in the New Testament are defined
- An "Exegetical Discussion" section helps the exegete gain a deeper understanding of the language.
A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek is the result of ten years of use and refinement by the author in an actual classroom setting.
A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek by William D. Mounce was published by Zondervan in April 1996 and is our 23075th best seller. The ISBN for A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek is 9780310205821.
|Page last updated||6th October 2012|
|Author / Artist||William D. Mounce|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 1996)|
|Number of Pages||240|