God's Presence Paperback
A Contemporary Recapitulation of Early Christianity
by Frances Young;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 7 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £31.64 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
This book results from a thorough rewriting of those lectures in which Young explores the key topics of Christian doctrine in a way that is neither simply dogmatic nor simply historical. She addresses the congruence of head and heart, through academic and spiritual engagement with God's gracious accommodation to human limitations.
Christianity and biblical interpretation are discussed in depth, and the book covers key topics including Creation, anthropology, Christology, soteriology, spirituality, ecclesiology and Mariology, making it invaluable to those studying historical and constructive theology.
God's Presence by Frances Young was published by Cambridge University Press in October 2013 and is our 58324th best seller. The ISBN for God's Presence is 9781107642782.
Reviews of God's Presence
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about God's Presence.
1. From pondering Scripture to the first principles of Christian theology
2. From cosmology to doxology: reading Genesis alongside Plato and Darwin
3. From creation to re-creation: nature and the naked ape
4. From image to likeness: Incarnation and the?sis
5. From Adam and Eve to Mary and Christ: sin, redemption, atonement
6. From inspiration to sanctification: discerning the work of the Holy Spirit
7. From the Church to Mary: towards a critical ecumenism
8. From dogma to the?ria: the Christian God
Samples of this Book
Details for God's Presence
|Author / Artist||Frances Young|
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press (October 2013)|
|Number of Pages||486|
|Page last updated||6th June 2017|