God and the Transgender Debate Paperback
What does the Bible actually say about gender identity?
by Andrew T Walker;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 23 January?
Order within 44 hours and 48 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 23 January when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Offering vital questions and answers for the Church in the transgender debate, this reasoned and clear book is a key resource for knowing what the Bible says on the issue.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.92 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
God and the Transgender Debate
Full Product Description
- Looking for a response to modern questions of gender?
- This book seeks to give you a thoughtful way into understanding and engaging
- Ideal as an outreach resource, as well as for equipping day-to-day faith
What is transgender and gender fluidity? What does God's Word actually say about these issues? How can the gospel be good news for someone experiencing gender dysphoria? How should churches respond?
This warm, faithful and careful book helps Christians understand what the Bible says about gender identity. It will help us to engage lovingly, thoughtfully and faithfully with one of the most explosive cultural discussions of our day.
If you want to learn more and love better, and are open to considering what God has to say about sex and gender, this hope-filled book is for you.
Includes a section looking at practical questions including:
- Can someone be transgender and Christian?
- Should I mind if people who are biologically the other sex are in my restroom?
- What should church leaders do if a congregation member asks for their child to be identified as the opposite gender?
- Is it true that Christian teaching is harmful and can lead to depression and higher suicide rates?
- What about people who are born intersex?
God and the Transgender Debate by Andrew T Walker was published by The Good Book Company in August 2017 and is our 1334th best seller. The ISBN for God and the Transgender Debate is 9781784981785.
Reviews of God and the Transgender Debate
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about God and the Transgender Debate.
- Foreword by R. Albert Mohler Jr
- 1. He Had Compassion
- 2. How We Got to Where We Are
- 3. The Language
- 4. On Making a Decision
- 5. Well-Designed
- 6. Beauty and Brokenness
- 7. A Better Future
- 8. Love Your Neighbor
- 9. No Easy Paths
- 10. Challenging the Church
- 11. Speaking to Children
- 12. Tough Questions
- 13. Open Hands
Details for God and the Transgender Debate
|Author / Artist||Andrew T Walker|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company (August 2017)|
|Page last updated||15th January 2018|