GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark Paperback
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.40 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark
Full Product Description
Enjoy what was probably the first of the written accounts of the life of Jesus. Told by Mark, it presents the story of Jesus - a man of action and authority - with emphasis on what Jesus did rather than on his words and teachings.
Includes helpful guidance for those who are new to Bible reading ('About the Bible' and 'Finding your way around Mark's Gospel'), plus a short introduction to Mark and a map of Palestine in the time of Jesus.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
- Uses the bestselling Good News Bible translation
- Includes iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations
- Follows formatting principles of British Dyslexia Association
Key features of this edition:
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face
- Cream coloured paper rather than bright white
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Paper has matt finish rather than a glossy paper limiting reflection
GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark was published by Bible Society in July 2017 and is our 2976th best seller. The ISBN for GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark is 9780564051175.
Reviews of GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark.
Samples of this Book
Details for GNB Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Mark
|Publisher||Bible Society (July 2017)|
|Number of Pages||92|
|Page last updated||15th November 2017|