Game Changers Paperback
Encountering God and Changing the World - Spring Harvest 2016
by Anne Calver; Gavin Calver;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Game Changers is the theme of this year's ever-growing Spring Harvest Festival and a deep call for God's influence to come.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.90 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
God is the Ultimate Game Changer.
That is the theme of this 2016's Spring Harvest and it is the focus of this book. Through looking at the life of Moses, authors Gavin and Anne Calver address the role and position of the Church in modern society and culture.
Broken into five different, thought provoking, sections - Encounter, Engage, Ensemble, Equip, and Empower - Game Changers equips people to step out and change lives and, through the power of God, transform the world around them.
Gavin Calver is the Director of Mission for the Evangelical Alliance as well as a seasoned, and much sought after, speaker. Anne Calver is Baptist Minister as well as freelance writer and speaker. Together they have written a book to challenge, as well as empower, Churches across the country.
Through Game Changers, Churches will be both challenged and empowered into being a force for change in the world with the mission of 'Encountering God and Changing the World'.
Game Changers by Anne Calver; Gavin Calver was published by Lion Hudson Plc in March 2016 and is our 11506th best seller. The ISBN for Game Changers is 9780857217240.
Reviews of Game Changers
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Game Changers.
God is very much at work in the world; He is doing new and different things by the power of His Spirit. The question is; do we want to join Him? If so, it's time to become Game Changers.
* Encounter: like Moses at the burning bush, we must make time to encounter God.
* Engage: like Moses with Pharaoh we must engage with our communities and the issues at hand.
* Ensemble: We the body of Christ, and everyone plays a vital part. Like Hur, Aaron, Moses and Joshua we will minister most effectively when we do it together.
* Equip: how do we hear and respond to what the Lord is doing; listen, see and respond to what the Spirit is saying, and be equipped to go with others, to make a difference.
* Empower: Like Moses and Joshua we need to pass on the vision and empower the next generation; who knows, we may never see what we dream of in our generation alone.
Details for Game Changers
|Author / Artist||Anne Calver; Gavin Calver|
|Publisher||Lion Hudson Plc (March 2016)|
|Number of Pages||224|
|Page last updated||20th March 2017|