My Book About Me, My Friends And God
by Mary Taylor
Availability: In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatch
Order within 14 hours and 38 minutes for delivery on Monday 27 May when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £2.00 when you buy Friends Forever and No Girls Allowed together!
A fantastic book of activities for girls aged 8 to 11, packed with stories, quizzes, craft and games. Find out what the Bible says about being a great friend and find out about the best friend of all - Jesus!
Hot on the heels of the popular Massive Prayer Adventure, Friends Forever helps children (and especially girls) explore the meaning of friendship through stories, quizzes, craft and games. There is also the chance to see what the Bible says about being a friend, and to learn about the best friend of all - Jesus!
- A scrapbook about friends and about YOU!
- Read great stories, do quizzes and try out all the fun things to make with your mates. And there's loads of space for you to fill with your pictures, facts about friends and other top secret info!
- Find out what the Bible says about being a great friend and find out about the best friend of all - Jesus!
- Space to personalise the book with photographs, pictures and stories.
Friends Forever by Mary Taylor was published by Scripture Union in March 2007 and is our 215th best seller. The ISBN for Friends Forever is 9781844272105.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Prize Giving and Presentations department
|Page last updated||12th February 2013|
|Author / Artist||Mary Taylor|
|Publisher||Scripture Union (March 2007)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 8 years up to 11 years|
|Number of Pages||96|