A Purpose-Driven(R) Discipleship Resource Ideal for Sunday-Night or midweek series, Weekday Bible Studies, Sunday school classes, and study groups of any size.
The complete communicator's resource for teaching Saddleback Church's blockbuster Foundations course in your church or group Teaching others the essential truths of Christianity will challenge you, but nothing can beat the rewards of seeing men and women gain a transforming, biblical perspective on God, the world around them, and their own lives and relationships.
Foundations Teacher's Guide, Volume 1 greatly simplifies your job with its easy-to-follow format. Everything you need to teach the introductory session and lessons 1--10 of the 24-session Foundations curriculum is clearly and methodically laid out for you, with tools, tips, and options to help you meet the unique needs of your group:
* Teaching notes--Extensive notes guide you through what you will say and include illustrations and applications of each doctrine under discussion.
* Highlight sections--Four kinds of sidebars help your group connect with God's truths through key words, thought-provoking insights, personal implications, and personal applications.
* Teaching tips--Proven tips help you strengthen your skills as a communicator.
* Discussion questions--Questions at the end of each study can also be interspersed throughout the lesson.
* Split-session plan--Each lesson has an optional cutoff point that allows you to break it into two sessions. Subdivide a single lesson, several lessons, or break the entire program into 46 lessons at your discretion.
* Appendices--Additional, supporting material for some studies may be found at the end of those studies.
* Memory cards--Reproducible cards contain a key theme and verse for each of the 11 doctrines covered.
Foundations will take your group for thought-provoking, life-changing explorations of 11 core Christian truths: 1. The Bible 2. God 3. Jesus 4. The Holy Spirit 5. Creation 6. Salvation 7. Sanctification 8. Good and Evil 9. The Afterlife 10. The Church 11. The Second Coming From Saddleback Church This is a proven, tested curriculum that has helped change thousands of lives! For the past ten years, Foundations, has been used as the doctrinal course at Saddleback Church, one of America's largest and best-known churches. Thousands of Saddleback members have benefited from this life-transforming experience. This course is explained in detail in Rick Warren's groundbreaking book, The Purpose Driven Church. Currently, Purpose Driven churches all around the world are using Foundations to raise up an army of mature believers equipped for ministry in the church and prepared for mission in the world.
Foundations Teacher's Guide by Tom Holladay;Kay Warren was published by Zondervan in September 2003 and is our 27170th best seller. The ISBN for Foundations Teacher's Guide is 9780310240747.