NIV Fire Bible: Student Edition, Paperback
New International Version
by Donald Stamps
Availability: In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £1.52 when you buy NIV Fire Bible: Student Edition, Paperback and NIV Fire Bible: Global Study Edition, Leather, Black together!
Throughout Scripture, fire often symbolizes the presence, power, and work of God. And ultimately, God’s fire is meant to explode within his people as a passion for him and his purposes.
Ignite the hearts of the next generation with the Word of God when you give them this youth Bible that’s packed with helpful information on living the Christian life—in the fullness of the Spirit. Created by Life Publishers International.
• Trusted NIV translation
• Themefinders™ track 12 important topics through the Scripture
• Book introductions with note-taking space
• Extensive bottom-of-page notes
• 45 in-text maps and charts
• Easy-to-use detailed cross-reference system
• More than 80 key issue articles
• Commentary from a Pentecostal perspective
• Subject index for topical studies
• Glossary of practical definitions of terms and concepts
• 7-point black letter type
NIV Fire Bible: Student Edition, Paperback by Donald Stamps was published by Hendrickson Publishers Inc in October 2009 and is our 17744th best seller. The ISBN for NIV Fire Bible: Student Edition, Paperback is 9781598564761.
|Page last updated||24th April 2013|
|Author / Artist||Donald Stamps|
|Publisher||Hendrickson Publishers Inc (October 2009)|
|Number of Pages||2294|