Finding Favor with the King Paperback
Preparing for Your Moment in His Presence
by Tommy Tenney;
A Bird's Eye View
Learn from the story of Esther how to prepare yourself for your moment in the presence of the King of Kings
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.90 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Finding Favor with the King
Full Product Description
In Finding Favour With The King, bestselling author Tommy Tenney unlocks the book of Esther, revealing how you can prepare for your own life-changing encounter with the King.
Tom Tenney reveals Esther's Ultimate Secret: "That night the king could not sleep; so he ordered the book of the chronicles, the record of his reign, to be brought in and read to him..." - Esther 6:1. And asks: "Have you ever had a "that night" or a "that day," a point in time before which things were going wrong, but after which things began to go right?"
So what are the ingredients for a "that night"? What is mixed into the recipe? Understanding what goes into creating that moment of divine favor was Esther's ultimate secret:
- She learned how to find favor with the king.
- Favour is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
- Success is what happens when preparation meets potential.
Many success stories begin with the phrase, "That night..." or "That day ..." These stories often begin with fear but end with favour. Esther's pattern of preparation teaches us how to create that moment.
Finding Favour With the King is critical to your future with your King. This book lays out the steps for you to prepare for your moment in His presence.
Quotes from KJV, ASB, 1984 NIV and 2007 NLT
Finding Favor with the King by Tommy Tenney was published by Baker in March 2015 and is our 48014th best seller. The ISBN for Finding Favor with the King is 9780764211720.
Reviews of Finding Favor with the King
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Finding Favor with the King.
2. The King or the Kingdom? - The Palace or His Presence?
3. Protocol of the Palace - You Cannot Worship What You Dethrone
4. Intimacy and Influence - How Relationship Trumps Protocol
5. Courting a King - What Do You Give a Man Who Has Everything?
6. The Secret of the Chamberlain - Finding Favor With the King
7. Favor Has an Entourage - Purpose and Jealousy Often Accompany Favor
8. Risk Versus Reward - Spending Favor to Pursue Purpose
9. Learn to Worship With Your Enemy - But Keep Your Eyes on the King
10. Divine Insomnia - Indulgent Worship Creates a Sleepless King
11. Right Question, Wrong Time - Don't Ask Him Now
12. Happily Ever After - Living in the King's House and Wearing His Ring
The Twelve Protocols of The Palace
Details for Finding Favor with the King
|Page last updated||8th December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Tommy Tenney|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Baker (March 2015)|
|Number of Pages||240|