Everyday Supernatural Paperback
Living a Spirit-Led Life Without Being Weird
by Mike Pilavachi & Andy Croft;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 24 October?
Order within 63 hours for delivery on Tuesday 24 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £8.49 Free Delivery when you spend £10
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Discover how God wants to break into your everyday in this new book from Soul Survivor's Mike Pilavachi and Andy Croft.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.49 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
- Want to experience a spiritual life to the full?
- Mike Pilavachi & Andy Croft explore how the Holy Spirit can work in each day
- Perfect for encouraging you to say 'yes' to God
The Holy Spirit isn't just for special occasions.
It isn't just for hype-drenched Church meetings, or those "chosen" Christians who seem to see miracles at every turn.
It's for every person and everyday.
And it's definitely not weird.
In their new book, Soul Survivor leaders Mike Pilavachi and Andy Croft dive into the ways God can break into the ordinary. That immeasurable things can happen when we say "Yes" as well as practical ways prayer and praising can help you to lead a Spirit-Led life.
With an abundance of personal stories of living a naturally supernatural life as well as insightful biblical readings and passages, Mike and Andy have made the closest thing to an instruction manual on following God's Spirit as they can (but without the technical jargon of most other instruction manuals!).
This book was made for everybody because the Holy Spirit is equally for everybody.
Clear, friendly, and filled with all the humour and quirks that the two leaders are known for, Everyday Supernatural is their expression of wanting more people to say yes to God moving. To obey and seek.
To let God take your weaknesses and timidities and use them to show his strength.
Living the Everyday Supernatural life isn't just believing impossible things before breakfast. It's seeing them too as you discover how to live a naturally supernatural life spent being led by God's Spirit.
Everyday Supernatural by Mike Pilavachi & Andy Croft was published by David C. Cook in September 2016 and is our 395th best seller. The ISBN for Everyday Supernatural is 9780781414999.
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Everyday Supernatural.
- How to live a Spirit-filled life that is consistent with Scripture
- How to use the gifts of the Spirit as everyday tools
- Practical ideas for prayer
- Why sometimes healing doesn't happen
- Ways to show dependence upon the Holy Spirit
1. The Power is in His Presence
2. Being Filled with the Spirit
3. God's Power, Our Weakness
4. Do Whatever He Tells You
5. Everyone Gets to Play: Introducing the Gifts
6. Praying in Tongues
7. Hearing God Speak, Part I: Being Sheep
8. Hearing God Speak, Part II: Practising Prophesy
9. Praying for Healing
10. For the Sake of the World
11. Growing in Faith
12. Sustaining the Supernatural
"In their brilliantly unique style Mike and Andy show us you don't have to be an expert or a member of the 'spiritually elite' to walk in the everyday supernatural. You just need to have a heart that seeks to listen , and a life that seeks to obey."
- Matt Redman, worship leader and writer of 10,000 Reasons
"Mike Pilavachi and Andy Croft are idea guides for anyone wanting to live daily in the power of the Holy Spirit. They are fun, insightful and have have an infectious passion for Jesus"
- Nicky Gumbel, pioneer of The Alpha Course
"Mike and Andy engage with the most exciting and essential of themes with great passion and practical insight. Packed with biblical and personal stories this is a great book for people who want to step out of their comfort zone and step into adventure of following Christ and being empowered by the Holy Spirit."
- Tim Hughes, worship leader and writer of Here I am to Woirship
"In Everyday Supernatural, Mike and Andy provide a practical and accessible guide to living this life in the Spirit. This book has the potential to transform the experience of any believer - highly recommended."
- Roy Godwin, author of The Grace Outpouring and The Way of Blessing
Details for Everyday Supernatural
|Author / Artist||Mike Pilavachi & Andy Croft|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||David C. Cook (September 2016)|
|Number of Pages||238|
|Page last updated||3rd August 2017|