Dying for a Drink Paperback
by Tim Cantopher;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Dying for a Drink
Full Product Description
Written in an accessible but very well informed way this title is informative and practical.
• Alcohol the drug
• Why people drink too much
• The effects of past experience, family and personality
• Impact of alcohol abuse on the liver, brain and other parts of the body
• Help with cutting down on or doing without drink
• Sleep and relaxation
• Techniques such as problem-solving, time-management and dealing with worry
• Drug treatments
• The disease concept and Alcoholics Anonymous
• Advice on sensible drinking
Dr Tim Cantopher has been a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists for over twenty years. He now works for the Priory Group of Hospitals and has authored three titles.
Dying for a Drink by Tim Cantopher was published by Sheldon Press in September 2011 and is our 36210th best seller. The ISBN for Dying for a Drink is 9781847091765.
Reviews of Dying for a Drink
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Dying for a Drink.
Details for Dying for a Drink
|Page last updated||13th August 2016|
|Author / Artist||Tim Cantopher|
|Publisher||Sheldon Press (September 2011)|
|Number of Pages||128|