The Key to Prophetic Revelation
by John F. Walvoord
Availability: Out of stock.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Buy Daniel : and The Message of Daniel together!
This Walvoord masterpiece presents the beauties of Daniel's prophecies in the light of modern archaeological evidence. Companion to The Revelation of Jesus Christ, this major contribution to prophetic research emphasizes the value and genuineness of Daniel. It considers:
· Alleged historical inaccuracies
· Difficult-to-interpret phrases
· Apocryphal additions
· Major textual problems
· Use of Persian and Greek words
· Historical background of Bible events
· Past and future fulfillments of specific prophecies
Daniel goes beyond a mere presentation of the author's interpretation of Old Testament prophecy. It quotes Bible scholars from different corners of the theological ring to help the reader discover the meaning of Scripture for himself.
Unusually thorough and well outlined, this commentary captures the heartbeat of a young prophet who spoke boldly for God
Table of Contents
1. Early Life of Daniel in Babylon
2. Nebuchadnezzar's Vision of the Great Image
3. The Golden Image of Nebuchadnezzar
4. Nebuchadnezzar's Pride and Punishment
5. Belshazzar's Feast and the Fall of Babylon
6. Daniel in the Lions' Den
7. Daniel's Vision of Future World History
8. The Vision of the Ram and the Goat
9. The Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks
10. The Vision of the Glory of God
11. World History from Darius to the Time of the End
12. The Time of the End
Daniel : by John F. Walvoord was published by Moody Publishers in July 1995 and is our 20866th best seller. The ISBN for Daniel : is 9780802417534.
|Page last updated||9th June 2013|
|Author / Artist||John F. Walvoord|
|Publisher||Moody Publishers (July 1995)|
|Number of Pages||320|