Daniel Revisited Paperback
Discovering the Four Mideast Signs Leading to the Antichrist
by Mark Davidson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 7 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £17.58 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
Discover the Events Leading to the Antichrist as Revealed in Daniel
- Does the Bible have anything to say about the end times and the rise of the Antichrist prior to the Tribulation?
- Will the Antichrist rise from Rome or Islam?
- Are events happening currently in the Middle East spoken of in Scripture in any detail?
- Where are we on the end-times clock?
The answers to these questions will astonish you. Be prepared for a fresh look at Daniel and to have some old assumptions challenged as you join the journey of discovery.
In Daniel Revisited: Discovering the Four Mideast Signs Leading to the Antichrist, author Mark Davidson shows how the ancient book of Daniel reveals secrets of the end times. Beginning with the premise that with a proper perspective on world history, the Bible clearly shows the Antichrist will be Muslim, he takes the reader on a journey of discovery. His new look at old assumptions about prophetic Scripture, and his careful study of relevant history and fresh-off-the-news current events astonishingly mesh with the ancient prophecies of Daniel. The Bible and history work together to reveal four major events preceding the Tribulation. Davidson shows what has been taking place in the Middle East with Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, and Turkey is part of God's plan fulfilling prophecy exactly as revealed in Daniel.
- Discover what must take place before the Tribulation
- Follow the four signs pointing to the Antichrist
- Learn why the Bible says the Antichrist will be Muslim
- Understand more about the Four Horsemen of Revelation
Daniel Revisited by Mark Davidson was published by WestBow Press in December 2013 and is our 53407th best seller. The ISBN for Daniel Revisited is 9781490815138.
Reviews of Daniel Revisited
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Daniel Revisited.
Details for Daniel Revisited
|Page last updated||4th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Mark Davidson|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||WestBow Press (December 2013)|
|Number of Pages||308|