Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue Hardback
Services and Prayers for the Church of England
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 22 August?
Order within 17 hours and 20 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 22 August when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Durable and made to equip your services, the Common Worship Hardbacks are an invaluable resource in Church life.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.00 Go to Basket
Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue
Full Product Description
Common Worship is the new worship and service book for the Church of England. The Standard Edition is the core book that will be used by most churches on Sundays. It is a hardback book with gold blocking and two ribbons available with black, red or blue binding.
- The Declaration of Assent
- The Calendar
- A Service of the Word
- Morning and Evening Prayer on Sunday
- Morning and Evening Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer
- Night Prayer (Compline)
- Night Prayer (Compline) in Traditional Language
- Prayers for Various Occasions
- The Litany
- The Litany from the Book of Common Prayer
- Authorized Forms of Confession and Absolution
- Creeds and Authorized Affirmations of Faith
- Holy Communion including A Form of Preparation, Order One, Order One in Traditional Language, Order Two, Order Two in Contemporary Language, Supplementary Texts, Seasonal Provisions
- Thanksgiving for the Gift of a Child
- Holy Baptism
- Collects and Post Communions
- Collects and Post Communions in Traditional Language
- The Psalter
Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue was published by Church House in November 2000 and is our 1952nd best seller. The ISBN for Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue is 9780715120095.
Reviews of Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue.
If you like this you may also like...
Other products in the Common Worship Series
See other items in the Common Worship Series
Details for Common Worship: Presentation Edition Blue
|Page last updated||20th December 2016|
|Publisher||Church House (November 2000)|
|Number of Pages||864|