XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings Paperback
Bible discovery for children
by Alison Mitchell;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Thursday 30 March?
Order within 8 hours and 45 minutes for delivery on Thursday 30 March when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
Journeying through the Bible with ease and simple language, this XTB book looks at Exodus, Matthew, and Acts
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £4.00 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings
Full Product Description
Use the Map Book to see for yourself where everything happens.
Issue Three of XTB is called Comings and Goings. Three months of Bible readings to help you investigate Jesus' miracles and teaching in Matthew's Gospel, escape from Egypt with the thrilling book of Exodus, and join Paul on a dangerous journey in the book of Acts. Includes a free XTB Mini Map Book.
XTB (eXplore The Bible) is a series of daily Bible reading notes for children of the 7-11 age group, with puzzles, pictures and prayers.
XTB is beautifully presented with full-colour illustrations and is a series of 12 books which, if used on a quarterly basis, will help a child cover all of the main books, themes and characters of the Bible in 3 years.
Look out for Table Talk - a book of daily Bible times for families with children aged from 4 upwards. The Bible passages are the same each day for XTB and Table Talk - so you can use the two books together, or on their own. Whichever suits you best.
XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings by Alison Mitchell is published by Good Book Company and is our 13058th best seller. The ISBN for XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings is 9781873166253.
Reviews of XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings.
If you like this you may also like...
- The first 15 days go through Acts chs 15-18
- Day 16 dives into Exodus and looks through chs 1-4 over 9 days
- We then pick up in Matthew chs 13-18 between days 26-45
- Day 46 brings us back to Exodus and we go through chs 5-12 until day 61
- A quick flashback to Genesis on day 62, relevant to Exodus
- And then back again the next day to Exodus, until day 65, ending in ch 14
- A series of puzzles and questions at the very end of the book offer a chance to look into other parts of the Bible not covered here. There are also some pretty serious maps of Paul's journey on the very last page.
Details for XTB Issue 3 : Comings and Goings
|Page last updated||22nd December 2016|
|Author / Artist||Alison Mitchell|
|Publisher||Good Book Company|
|Recommended for Ages||from 7 years up to 11 years|
|Number of Pages||96|