Children, Families & God Paperback Book Paperback
Drawing the Generations Together to Change the World.
by Lynn Alexander;
Rated 5 stars by our customers!
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Children, Families & God Paperback Book
Full Product Description
Spiritually sound guidance about how to nurture children’s spirituality is overflowing on every page of this prayerfully written and well-researched treatise.
Many churches are desperately searching for ways to stop the decline and involvement of young people in Kingdom advancement.
You will learn:
- How Jesus redeemed family structures so they would become vehicles for Kingdom advancement.
- How to grow spirituality into lifelong personal faith.
- The 16 unhelpful beliefs we might hold, that, if addressed, might help children and families find Jesus and become disciples in great numbers.
- What whole family discipleship might look like.
- The 6 key principles—with practical applications—needed to train and equip believers in every church.
You and your church can transform all generations into a powerful body for God’s glory and mission to bring Heaven to earth for those who need to know this most!
Children, Families & God Paperback Book by Lynn Alexander was published by Evangelista Media in October 2012 and is our 14198th best seller. The ISBN for Children, Families & God Paperback Book is 9788896727720.
Reviews of Children, Families & God Paperback Book
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Children, Families & God Paperback Book.
Details for Children, Families & God Paperback Book
|Page last updated||14th April 2017|
|Author / Artist||Lynn Alexander|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Evangelista Media (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||187|