By Your Words...
by Brent, Pastor Regina C.;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.47 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
By Your Words...
Full Product Description
We live by our words. There are different kinds of words—lasting eternal words like the Word of God, and words spoken by man that fall by the wayside and are ignored. The tongue can be either a destructive or a constructive instrument: both blessings and curses can come out of it. By Your Words was written to demonstrate how people can not only hurt one another by what they say, but how words can also destroy relationships. We must be careful in what we say and how we say it.
Readers of this book will learn:
- How the source of the words we speak come from the condition of the heart.
- How we are made accountable to God by our words.
- How the words of Jesus teach and inspire us to pray.
- How instructions from the Word of God help us to minister and counsel others.
- How condemning and scourning words coming out of social media and the internet can discredit others.
- How hearing the words of others can influence us in our hearing.
- How the Word of God is superior to man's.
- Warnings about speaking oaths and vows.
Generations to come are listening to our words. What are we teaching them? Our hearts must not be focused on ourselves or others, but must be fully set to seek the face of God so that we may light up the world with His word.n
By Your Words... was published by Clay Bridges Press in August 2017. The ISBN for By Your Words... is 9781939815279.
Reviews of By Your Words...
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about By Your Words....
Details for By Your Words...
|Publisher||Clay Bridges Press (August 2017)|
|Page last updated||21st March 2018|